Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What is Love?

Love is God.  God is love.  This is what we're studying together as a family.  I purchased a heart-shaped chalkboard in the dollar bin at Target.  We began this on January 1 and will continue through the end of the year.  According to info I found online there are over 600 verses referring to love in some way or another in the Holy Bible.  This is more than enough to carry us throughout the year (and into the next if we choose to).  We want our children to understand God's commandment for us to love Him and each other.  So, each person has to pick out a verse(s) and write it on the chalkboard each week.  I purchased some colored chalk at Wal-Mart and ODD just loves delegating which colors each person will use.  She's sassy like that, but she's enjoying it.  She actually begs to pick one even when it isn't her turn.  Here's a couple of pics of some we have done so far.


I must share my adorable bracelet I bought at Icing which was what inspired me to begin this new project.
Isn't it just adorable?  I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment